Monday, January 13, 2014

Real Whisky Woman Project - Video #1, The lovely grand Dames of New Hampshire ride again!

So... a few weeks ago "we" had this crazy idea!? It was a result of what many of us feel is a complete misconception of what a real whisky woman looks like thanks to bad marketing practices mostly.   :/ 

We all joked about it on twitter and facebook but then a few people, Bob Caron included, really started to talk about it and that's when it was born. A video, a message from women from around the world showing everyone who we really are. Will it make a difference? Maybe? Maybe not? But at this point what I do know is that part of the journey is simply "being" and letting this amazing thing I call whisky take me wherever it's suppose to. I am proud to be a whisky woman. The challenge is being thrown out there to the four corners of the #whiskyfabric, and every single weaver! Let's make something very cool, shall we? My idea is to post as many videos as I receive so don't leave me hanging? 

Do you know a real whisky woman? If you do, share this post. If you are a real whisky woman yourself, then get your creative hat on and contact me via twitter @whiskylassie or via email whiskylassie@gmail.com. Either way I'd be very happy to hear from any whisky women. 

Nervous? Don't be because if these two wonderful real whisky women can make a video, then so can you.

Ladies & gentlemen, I proudly present: The Grand Dames of New Hampshire. My first lovely and very real whisky women!  HUZZAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9crf9kj-HCc

PSSST... there were out takes too, but we only have the still photos if you want to see those, quite cute actually. 

https://www.facebook.com/robert.caron/media_set?set=a.10152557242389616.1073741828.647514615&type=1


Looking forward to seeing your email, tweet and/or videos soon!


Lassie

2 comments:

  1. The video is marked as Unlisted, at least for now. Although there's a banner that says "This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing. " - rest assured that it is OK to share this video. We had a real blast making the video. My Aunts didn't want to publish the out-takes but if you have a facebook account, you can see still shots from the shoot, here: http://on.fb.me/1aY8jzn
    -Bob Caron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What total fun! I've seen many photos of your aunts, Bob - but it's a real hoot to see video of them. They look like the loveliest people.

      Delete